Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.806 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,388元 (R$ 2,983) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)