Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,583元 (€853) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)