Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.271 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,735元 (2,940TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)