Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,532元 (7,800 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)