Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 64% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,214元 (€1,064) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)