Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.990 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,150元 (4,597 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)