Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.733 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,748元 (£887) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)