Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.571 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,419元 (NZ$1,842) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)