Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.800 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,026元 (£912) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)