Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,958 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 120% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,782元 (€1,407) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 3 hours ago)