Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.859 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,278元 (AU$2,115) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)