Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,234 prices entered by 654 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / AED
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 119% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,623元 (Dirham 5,214) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)