Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.638 CNY / RON
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,918元 (3,003 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)