Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,491元 (4,317TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)