Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,251元 (€811) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)