Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.946 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 119% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,516元 (5,405 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)