Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00293 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,944元 (1,345,426 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)