Cost of living in Djibouti vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03819 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 107% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,540元 (275,984 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)