Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37865 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,782元 (E£ 9,989) in Disuq.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)