Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05965 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,306元 (₨ 72,185) in Dharan Bazar.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)