Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04831 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,785元 (₨99,060) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)