Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.880 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,775元 (AU$2,003) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)