Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00294 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,345元 (2,161,041 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)