Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01316 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,265元 (248,118 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)