Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 53% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,901元 (586,961 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)