Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,235元 (₩1,201,566) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)