Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00819 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,139元 (CH$505,123) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 3 hours ago)