Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,426元 (CH$537,186) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)