Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs Fushun, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02240 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 2,946元 (131,494 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)