Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35523 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,133元 (Mex$ 11,633) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)