Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30338 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,711元 (Mex$ 12,232) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 4 hours ago)