Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.779 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,036元 (R$ 2,831) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)