Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.797 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,547元 (£1,199) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)