Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,072元 (10,839,388 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)