Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27838 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,218元 (L 18,744) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)