Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,454元 (€707) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)