Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.979 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,425元 ($b4,518) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)