Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.638 CNY / RON
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,027元 (3,070 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)