Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.635 CNY / RON
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,891元 (2,992 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)