Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35758 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,758元 (Mex$ 10,509) in Ciudad Victoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)