Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10976 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 109% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,214元 (83,949 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)