Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.578 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,779元 (NZ$1,699) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)