Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08091 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,736元 (Taka 58,534) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)