Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21391 CNY / THB
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,837元 (22,613 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)