Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 10% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,628元 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)