Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.006 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,135元 (C$1,625) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)