Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35689 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,074元 (Mex$ 14,218) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)