Cost of living in Changzhou, China vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 48% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,946元 in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)