Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21391 CNY / THB
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,972元 (18,568 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)