Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21383 CNY / THB
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,960元 (27,876 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)