Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,905元 (€765) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)