Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.686 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,286元 (€948) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)