Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.757 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,370元 ($943) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)