Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.096 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,500元 ($1,057) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)