Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.100 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,442元 ($1,048) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)